Syndicus, Inc. is in search of several Weekend Temporary Sales People rolling out nationwide for the spring growing season.
This position requires working:
One (1), five (5) hour shift, each Saturday, for ten (10) consecutive weekends
This Temporary Weekend Sales Representative is to provide in-store lawn and garden expertise to promote sales of a specific product line at Home Centers in a specific store. Ideal candidates will also build relationships with store personnel for the duration of the program.
This position will be selling BAYER ADVANCED products, brought to you by SBM Life Sciences Corp. Please review www.bayeradvanced.com for more product information.
Compensation: $18/hr. plus commission
The Sales Representative will:
- Promote and sell lawn and garden products
- Ensure understanding of proper usage of product based on label instructions
- Build and maintain relationships with key store personnel
- Communicate with co-workers and store personnel to maintain inventory levels on racks, shelves and displays. Straighten and dust products as needed.
- Provide excellent customer service to consumers and store personnel
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Demonstrated good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to stand comfortably up to 5 consecutive hours
- Ability to perform light lifting, up to 25 pounds
- Demonstrated good organization and planning skills
- Fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English
- Basic computer skills
- Access to the internet/email and phone
- Lawn and Garden product knowledge
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One to two years of sales or retail work experience
- Previous Home Center consumer product merchandising work experience
- Previous lawn care and/or pest control work experience
- Education or certifications specific to Lawn & Garden, a plus
Please provide us with an updated resume to include any sales and/or lawn and garden experience you have. If none, please explain why you think you would be a fit for this position?
If you do not have a resume, please provide a cover letter explaining your past work experience along with any sales and/or lawn and garden experience you may have. Employment will be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment background check and drug screening
Interested candidates should use ‘contact us’ section or email resumes to [email protected]